3G Pitch Hire at Sutton Life Centre
Sutton Life Centre now offers 3G pitch hire, with our new 3G technology football pitch. The pitch is ideal for individual, group or club bookings. Bookings are available during our standard opening hours, which are:
09:30-22:00 Monday to Friday
09:30-17:00 Saturday & Sunday
Please be aware that we have in place a number of restrictions on the use of the sports pitch in line with Government COVID-19 guidance. You can view our guidance and restrictions by visiting our COVID-19 Pitch Use page.
3G Pitch Features
Our 3G football pitch is perfect for a number of outdoor group activities, including group hire for parties or little league tournaments. The key features and facilities available include:
- High performance 3G surface.
- Pitch size is approximately 35 metres x 22 metres.
- Access to male and female changing rooms (toilets only available at present due to COVID-19 restrictions).
- Access to showers and toilets (toilets only available at present due to COVID-19 restrictions).
- Floodlights available for evening play.
3G Pitch Availability
Please see time slots available to book below. Please be aware you can only book a full time slot, which starts and finishes on the hour, although you can book more than one (i.e. 2, 3 or 4 hour slots etc).
Per Hour: £20.00 + VAT
Charities and Community Organisations:
Per Hour: £15.00 + VAT
The government department responsible for collecting taxes, Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC), allows some sports bookings to be exempt from VAT.
If your booking meets all of the criteria below, you can choose to save money and do not have to pay VAT on the booking.
VAT Exemption Criteria
- The booking is for a minimum of 10 sessions.
- Each session is for the same sport or activity.
- Each session takes place in the same location.
- The interval between each session is at least 1 day, but no more than 14 days. However, the length of the bookings may be different on different dates. There is no exception for gaps which are greater than 14 days. This includes if the facility is closed for any reason (for example over the Christmas period).
- The series is to be paid for as a whole and there is written evidence to the fact. This must include evidence that payment is to be made in full whether or not the right to use the facility for any specific session is actually exercised. However, provision for a refund given by the provider in the event of the unforeseen non-availability of their facility would not affect this condition.
- The facilities are let out to a school, club, association or an organisation representing affiliated clubs or constituent associations. This includes a local league, for example.
- The person who has made the booking has exclusive use of the pitch for the duration of each booking.
Making a VAT Exempt Booking
If you want your booking to be VAT exempt, you must make sure that it meets all of the criteria above. These rules are set by government and cannot be changed as a result.
You cannot change VAT exempt bookings once they have been paid for, so you must make sure the dates and times are right for you.
All bookings must be paid for in full before the start of the booking.
Check the HMRC Website for additional information on VAT exemptions.
Please contact us for more information about hiring our 3G pitch. We will be happy to help with any enquiries you have.